The Log In screen can be accessed here
and provides the following functions:
- All three types of user (Practitioners, Clinical Trustees and Next of Kin) can access the
ClinicalWill.app application from this screen.
- All existing users can request a password reset if they lose their login details.
- New users can register for access to the platform.
- All users, including Clinical Trustees and Next of Kin, have a separate login with the appropriate level
of access to confidential data.
Once logged into the application, users can access the following functions from the 'Your Dashboard' screen:
- Newly registered Practitioners will be prompted to subscribe to the service before setting up their
- Existing Practitioners can view and edit their Clinical Wills.
- Existing Practitioners can nominate new Clinical Trustees or Next of Kin by email.
- New Clinical Trustees or Next of Kin will be notified of a nomination request from a Practitioner.
- Existing Clinical Trustees can view a linked Practitioner's Clinical Will in order to carry out
their responsibilities as instructed, if needed.
- Existing Next of Kin can only view the contact details of the relevant Clinical Trustees, so that
they can contact them if needed.
If you are unable to find an expected email from us, such as a password reset notification, then please check
your junk mail folder. If you are still unable to locate the notification then please email
firstname.lastname@example.org, this will whitelist us with your
email provider. You can then immediately retry the action such as resetting your password.
To contact us for support with any aspect of the service, or to provide feedback please email
ClinicalWill.app is designed for private practitioners who take their ethical and clinical responsibilities seriously. As a practitioner, if you feel any of your colleagues would benefit from using the platform, you can send them an email invitation by clicking